The termination of unwanted or unplanned pregnancy so that the birth of baby does not take place is known as Abortion. But why does a woman undergo abortion process?
There can be many reasons behind abortion such as risk to the physical condition of the infant, risk to the health of the mother, insufficient financial resources, mentally not ready to become a mother, lack of support from the partner or family, rape cases, disruption to job or education and risk to the well-being of the existing children.
Medical Method is the most preferred way of abortion among women due to its efficacy and safety. It offers a woman the distinct advantage of carrying out abortion in the privacy and comfort of home.
Mother-hood is the most amazing phase of a woman’s life. But what if the pregnancy is unwanted? In this case, only one choice is left with the mother that is to end the unwanted pregnancy. you can use MTP KIT for the termination of unwanted pregnancy. MTP KIT contains 1 tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) and 3 tablets of Misoprostol (200mg each).
Misoprostol works by inducing contractions in the uterus of the female. This results in ejection of the dead infant from the body of the woman. Mifepristone functions by inhibiting the activity of Progesterone hormone. This hormone is required for the preservation of pregnancy. It leads to the alteration of the lining of the uterus and detachment of the fetus from the womb of the mother.
Take 1tablet of Mifepristone orally with a glass of water to induce abortion. After 2 days, take 4 tablets of Misoprostol either orally or vaginally. After 2 weeks, take pregnancy test to confirm if you have effectively completed the process of abortion or not.
There are some medications the intake of which should be avoided with MTP KIT such as anti-convulsant drugs, aspirin, warfarin, steroids, anti-fungal drugs, etc. as it can result in severe interactions. The side-effects of MTP KIT are fatigue, dizziness, vomiting, painful cramps, nausea, vaginal blood loss, etc.
Safety measures that should be kept in mind while using MTP KIT are:
- Do not use MTP KIT, if you are allergic to its ingredients Mifepristone or Misoprostol.
- Take care of yourself after abortion and do not get indulged in any kind of strenuous activity. Avoid intercourse for some time.
- MTP KIT does not affect the future pregnancy of a woman using this medication. She can easily get pregnant in future, if she wants.
- In case you are using IUD, remove it before taking MTP KIT medicine.
- Do not take MTP KIT in more than recommended doses as it can lead to harmful effects.
- The use of MTP KIT is not recommended, if the pregnancy is more than 49 days old or ectopic.
Buy MTP KIT online from bestgenericshop.com to avail amazing offers and get it delivered at your place in safe packaging. You can pay online via different mode of payment. Your details will not be shared with anyone.