With each passing year we are getting older and no one can stop this process. As we age, we all can clearly see that our physical features change a lot compared to what we used to have a few years ago. Sometimes, the ageing process doesn’t slow down, no matter how much we eat healthy and exercise.
To deal with the problem of ageing process, one of the best ways is to consider cosmetic surgery. You can visit a renowned cosmetic surgery clinic in Mumbai and consult the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai to know more about various surgical options available.
Here are 5 things which play a pivotal role in slowing down the ageing process. Have a look.
- Fresh Fruits & Veggies: There’s simply no doubt that huge amount of benefits are provided by fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants in leafy greens, blueberries, carrots, tomatoes, etc. stop molecules from harming healthy skin cells.
Most of the expert doctors suggest that we should intake around 5 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. Ageing process can be slowed down with help of antioxidants such as zinc, beta-carotene and vitamin C. So make sure you’re getting the required amount every day.
- Sleep: We often fail to realize the fact that sleep is really crucial for your health physical and mental health. You might become sleep deprived if you’re working all day & night without getting proper sleep. At least eight hours sleep is highly recommended by expert healthcare officials. Without proper sleeping time, one might develop many diseases also.
- Physical Exercise: Studies have suggested that exercising regularly helps to acquire stamina, strength in muscles, density and balance in the bones. After exercising you’ll feel a great level of fitness and revitalization in your body. With each workout your health will become better!
- Dairy Products: Calcium and vitamins in dairy products are the main source to get stronger bones and play a significant role to prevent osteoporosis. Many people don’t like to consume dairy products dairy products, so in that case you can go for other foods that have calcium and vitamins (especially Vitamin D). Some of these alternatives are cereals, soy milk or almond milk.
- Sun: With this tip, you need to stay careful as it might prove to be a bit risky. Sun exposure is necessary as it has benefits like Vitamin D, but Overexposure to the harmful ultra-violet rays from the sun can be quite dangerous. If you’re planning to stay outside for long then use a good sunscreen lotion or cream to protect your skin. Sun provides the much needed Vitamin D to our body.
If these tips have no affect on your ageing problem then you should visit a renowned cosmetic surgery clinic in Mumbai. You can choose different types of anti ageing procedures under the expert guidance of the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai.